Friday, February 5, 2010

Mermaid Merlynn


What started as a fan fiction, and is holding my imagination, is my new Mermaid Merlynn.

A dark story it is, about a young who decidedly lives her way in midst of all evil, not exactly the beacon of goodess, but yet, our Maitri (yes, that's the protagonist's initial name) lives a life of animals, Slytherins, secrets and her own imaginations... oh yes, and Sirius Black.

“I’m not worried,” Harry replied, turning to look at me. “You were her bridesmaid, weren’t you?”

I sighed. This was it. The truth revealing time. Bye-bye secrets.

“Yes, I was Lily’s Maid of Honor,” I admitted. “Since your aunt Petunia refused to speak to her, at all.”

“Your name was different back then,” Harry questioned on. “Wasn’t it?”

I nodded. “I was a different person back then, kiddo.”

A new kind of smile came to his face, a quizzical, amused smile. “Weren’t you engaged to Sirius Black?”

“Yeah, that’s right.” I said, not overdoing the cynicism.

Wanna get back to me about reading more of it?
Mail me at maitriharys@hotmail.com

No comments: